We often hear parents ask: “Is Mingoville for my child?”
Mingoville is an advocator of lifelong learning. While our English e-learning game is suitable for children from 5 years and above, we believe it is never too young or too old for a learner to begin their English literacy journey.
Read testimonials of what other parents have to say about Mingoville and find out the membership pricing.
Mingoville is the preferred teachers’ companion!
With game features in Mingoville dedicated for teachers to track each learner’s progress, Mingoville is committed to position our products as the preferred literacy development supplementary tools for teachers.
Read how teachers use Mingoville to spice up the classroom learning experience and the license prices.
Sign up now, and get your kids started on a fun-filled journey to learning English online!
- A city inhabited by flamingos, who only speak English
- An interactive dictionary with words and images available in 25 languages
- 10 missions waiting to be solved and completed
- Several hundred different exercises in spelling, speaking, listening and reading
- More than 7500 different audio files
- 10 songs in the singalong-machine free for download - and the kids can record themselves and download this, too